HydroGreen Healthy Feed
HydroGreen produces a highly nutritious, live green healthy feed, without expensive inputs, faster and more efficient than growing in the field.
Healthy Feed is easily digestible for all animals and ensures your animals receive exceptional nutrition every day. It makes use of the miracle of germination and early plant growth enhanced nutrients and the best digestibility of any feed on the farm.
Protein levels in HydroGreen Healthy Feed are as much as 25% higher than in the parent grain and the high digestibility means dietary energy isn’t wasted on digestion, resulting in greater energy efficiency. Phytic acid levels are very low in young plants, making phosphorus more bioavailable.
Complex starches are converted into easily digestible sugars and starches, supporting better forage digestibility. Hydrolytic enzymes occurring naturally in the infant plant dramatically improve the digestibility and absorption of nutrients like proteins, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals from the fodder, as well as the overall diet. This supports enhanced growth, overall better health, improved reproduction, greater fertility, strong immune systems and more.
One feed; four big benefits.
- High quality protein in the form of amino acids & simple peptides
- High quality energy in the form of simple sugars & starches
- High quality free fatty acids with higher levels of:
- Unsaturated fatty acids
- Omega 3’s
- All these nutrients are critical for health, growth, production & re-production
- Oxygen accelerates metabolism
- Hydrolytic enzymes continue transforming stored nutrients
- More soluble
- Less complex
- More available
- Light effects
- In some species, light can accelerate metabolism at this stage
- High moisture contributes to Ration conditioning
- Texture and Palatability
- Higher moisture contributes to the mix stability
- Less separation of the ingredients in the bunk
- Less sorting of ingredients by animals
- Higher moisture contributes to less feed dust
- Lower incidence of upper respiratory issues due to dust inhalation by animals
- Reduced Haemagglutinins; Increased red blood cell oxygen carrying capacity
- Reduced Trypsin Inhibitor; Improved protein digestion
- Reduced Tannins & Pentosans; Enhanced feed digestibility & palatability
- Reduced Phytic Acid; Improved macro & micro mineral availability
Provide us with your email address in exchange to access the HydroGreen brochure for FREE!